Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Early Sunday here, and I just woke up for no apparent reason. Not a great way to "start" the day. Lately I've been going to sleep really late, well in the morning anyway. Today I happened to fall asleep by mistake, I was actually in the middle of a conversation, at least I'm pretty sure of this as the window was still up there when I awoke. But I digress, I'm going to be staying up all the rest of the morning and trying to force my sleep pattern back to something that won't make me sleep until noon everyday. This has worked before, I'm just hoping it'll work again. If not, I'm going to be seeing the doctor about maybe taking some sleeping aid for a week or so. That might help get me back on a decent schedule.

Not much going on, still waiting to hear from that guy in Hampton about possibly singing on that track for his CD, and still trying to decide whether or not I'm going to bother going to the open house at ECPI this week. I'd like to think of it as being flattering that they won't leave me alone, since they did say that my prelim. test scores were higher than "what (they're) used to," but I'm pretty sure they're this persistant with everyone that bothers to look into the school. I dunno, I guess sometimes I'm too big of a wuss to make a big change like that. After senior year and falling into that depression and screwing up all my plans for school, etc. I've found it kind of hard to get a plan that will get me where I want to go.

That would be to have my store open within the next 5 years, though at this rate I don't see it happening. I don't have great credit, I don't have management experience, I don't have startup capital, and I don't by any means have a location or even a general area that I'd like to see my dream finally come to fruition in.

Well, enough for now. I'm going to turn my music back on as loud as I can (given the early hour) and hope that my little sleep deprivation plan will work. More on me being a loser some other time.

No comments: