Followers

Monday, August 14, 2006

This isn't going to be a normal thing, I'm sure of it. It's just either luck or some strange coincedence that I've been making (roughly) a post a day on this thing so far. And yes, that timestamp is correct. Somehow I'm awake at 6:00 AM. SIX OF THE CLOCK IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MORNING.

How, you may ask? I'd rather someone ask "why," but the only thing resembling what could be a serious response to that is someone out there hates me. I'm not religious by any means, but if there is a god somewhere, I'm sure he hates me so much that sometimes it makes his eyes bleed. Back atcha, big guy.

(http://www.loserzcomic.com/index.php?id=254 Link related because although around this time the art was kind of strange, Loserz kicks ass, and pic related with God's eyes bleeding OUT OF HATRED. I don't even want to think about how long I just put into finding this damn comic.)

This supposed "god's" personal vendetta towards me aside, this week has been pretty boring so far. Not that I'm complaining, I mean that in a good way. When things happen, they're normally bad, and I'd rather not have part in that. Just like that saying, "no news is good news," I'm more than happy with the slow reporting days. Just makes it less interesting to write about, though I've never bothered to try and make my blogs interesting, it does seem more bland reading it over than when it's actually happening.


Being up at 6 AM has it's downsides, other than the obvious one of missing sleep: I've discovered that while I wasn't looking someone bothered to make yet another Transformers series. Can we please just let them die, please? I remember growing up and waiting to watch Saturday morning cartoons, but I've taken a look at some of the stuff coming out lately and it looks like shit. Not even good shit, just sub-par, skim shit. Super concentrated, with no sign of preservatives or anything worthy of watching ever! STOP MAKING THE TRANSFORMERS LOOK BAD BY MAKING SHITTY ANIMEESQUE RIPOFFS THAT REEK OF A "FRIENDSHIP IS THE BEST THING EVAR" THEME PLEASE. Transformers is not Pokemon, there should just be robots beating the fuck out of each other for the good of mankind.

Enough of me ranting about shitty cartoons for today though, I think if I bother to keep finding ways to irritate myself this morning (lack of sleep not helping) then I may be able to bleed out of my ears on command sometime before noon.

No comments: