Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Meh, so I'm 20 finally. I've hated these last few years, I don't feel like I've really gotten any older at all. I look the same as I did when I turned 18 (at least I'd like to think so, with the exception of that I used to be clean shaven in high school) and that means that I pretty much still look like I'm about 30. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but I'm sure when I turn 21 I'm not going to carded. At all.

Birthday was more or less boring, so in other words it was more or less perfect. The more or less (less of course) being that I had a headache and my stomach was bothering me all morning. The headache still lingers. Ugh, I hate having a headache. Fucking sinuses.

I guess I should probably lay down and try to start getting to sleep, as I'm going to need to start getting up much earlier than usual soon. Just glad that I'm not up till 4 AM anymore.

1 comment:

EmberRose said...

I'm glad you've straightened out your sleep schedule. You suck for not tell ing me it was your birthday. But staying on the phone with me last night makes you not suck.