Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not much going on today, just did some work on starting up a website for my godmother, apparently she's going to be selling jewelry online. Got something basic done today, going to work on a few other pages over the week since I'm not working till Friday.

I'm trying to pick back up on a little project I was working on a year or so back. I wanted to build a computer (not necessarily totally from scratch) that would be portable and could be put in (and taken back out) of my car. This computer would be pretty basic, I bought a small touch-pad (similar to the ones that comes built in to laptops to mount in my car, and I'm in the market for the rest of the parts. So yeah, if anyone has any spare parts hanging around I'd be more than glad to take them off your hands. WINK WINK But seriously, this thing could be done quicker than I'm hoping, I just need to get a power inverter. Anyway-


Gonna be 20 in two days. The fuck. I'm too young to be this old.

No comments: